It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Dv-Mega forum please us a call sign when reg as a user

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Dv-Mega Forum Information NO CALL SIGN NO REGISTARATION!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 am 
Site Admin

Any members wishing to join this forum please use your call sign, Then we know you are interested in DSTAR & information about it, This is a temporary forum as our other one has some errs on, This site will be updated as reg as possible, Please use the forum to ask questions about DSTAR & the Dv-Mega products!

If you were a member of our other forum please reg again, Sorry about the inconvenience caused!

When You Reg You Will See All the Forum & Information Not Just Part of It!

When Registering Please Put Your Call Sign In The Place Of User Name

Just to remind members **NO CALL SIGN NO REGISTRATION**!

FROM NOW ON IF YOU DO NOT REG WITH A CALL SIGN I WILL NOT REG YOU @ ALL SIMPLE AS THAT!

IF MEMBERS CAN NOT BE BOTHERED TO READ THIS SECTION & DO NOT REG WITH A CALL SIGN I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO REG YOU SIMPLE AS THAT!

Oh! When you have fin reg on the forum it will ask you to tick some free offers & stuff @ the end you do not need to, just click OK
AGAIN MEMBERS ARE NOT REG WITH THERE CALL SIGNS SO I CAN NOT BE BOTHERED LETTING YOU IN - READ THE FORUM SIMPLE!

Many Thanks.. Karl - M0KSP - You can also SKYPE Me @ dv-mega